Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Facebook Greeting Cards






Check back often.......more to come !

All your interest in my blog is very appreciated..........thanks for clicking here and if there's any special request....I'm happy to oblige. Just like my Facebook page and message me via Facebook.
                                                                                Thanks......glenda


I used these pretty doilies 
You can enlarge these pretty doilies and save as and
print them or just use them.



The graphics for this came from 
GINDY BELL'S













A special thank you to BUMBLE BUTTON
for the use of this pretty bouquet of Daisies






This graphic is from BUMBLE BUTTON also
the link to her blog and beautiful free graphics
is on the post above




 Thank you to VINTAGE IMAGES
for the use of their pretty girls


They are easy to use...........save as then post !

No comments :