Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Spring Journal Cards







(CLICK the image)
       
 This morning, I've designed some journal cards using this paper
I found on pinterest and this cute old Easter card. The Easter card came from
an old magazine I purchased at a yard sale a few years ago. The article featured the artist Margeret Evan Price. It was small so I'm sorry to say the quality is not
the best, but if you click on the image, it enlarges.
Enjoy !

                                  Could  be good for heart bunting






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Baby Girl Pink and Grey Birth AnnouncementSpring Scrapbook or Card Making Elements


Mason Jar Mini Photo Album Set 1Vintage Tag with Pull-Top and Sleeve

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My Facebook Page

My Pinterest Board


No comments :